Tuesday 9.30 – 11.30
Wednesday 13.00 – 15.00
Thursday 9.30 – 11.30
Stay and Play are fun free sessions for families with young children under the age of 5years.
During these sessions children can enjoy painting, sticking, singing, sensory play, outdoor play and many more new experiences! We use the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework to support children’s development and to help prepare children for pre-school.
The Aims of Stay and Play are…
• For children to play and interact with other children
• For parents and carers to meet and socialise with each other
• For parents and carers to access information and guidance
• To make friends and feel part of their local community
• To prepare children for nursery or school
We hope to see you soon